The Transforming Leaders program is designed to meet the individualized developmental goals of each participant. When each participant applies, they lay out what they believe they need to be comfortable stepping into the role of a leader.
Each Session will be held from 9am-12pm on the dates listed below. In response to COVID-19, Transforming Leaders 2020 is completely virtual.
Building our Learning Community (Orientation) | September 22 & September 24
Authentic Leadership | September 29 & October 6
Relational Leadership | October 13 & October 20
Storytelling, Polarities and Collaboration | October 27 & November 3
Team Leadership | November 10 & November 17
Change and Innovation | December 1 & December 8
Transforming Leaders 2020 Graduation | December 10
COVID-19 Measures: The safety of our participants is a top priority. In response to COVID-19, we are offering our 2020 Transforming Leaders class in a virtual format and at a reduced price. While all learning will happen online, we will offer opportunities for the 2020 Transforming Leaders class to meet and network in person (outside, socially distanced, and with masks provided).
HOW we do this…
- The 360-degree feedback assessment tool that is completed prior to the start of the program allows participants to have a better understanding of themselves as a leader and team member.
- Participants engage in group activities to create bonds and removing barriers while gaining confidence and necessary skills.
- In confidential one-on-one peer coaching sessions, participants work with LT alumni coaches who can help define goals for their leadership action plan.
Class sessions are 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and are held approximately every week for two-and-a-half months. This gives time between sessions to apply what is being learned, practice new skills, and develop and refine competencies. Sessions consist of a rich mixture of pre-readings, instruction of content material, experiential activities, video clips, case studies, and individual and team reflection time.
The faculty is comprised of:
- Col. Joe LeBoeuf, PhD – Lead Instructor, and professor emeritus at the Duke Fuqua School of Business
- Mark Molitor – Director of Leadership Development, and ‘98 LT Alum
This dynamic program has developed an outstanding reputation for having an extraordinary impact on participants’ leadership effectiveness, career advancement, even their personal development. Ask a graduate!
“The organizational insights and team leadership training I received through Leadership Triangle were of a higher caliber, and of more use to me, than those I received during two years of a highly rated, full-time, MBA program. This is a great program, and I would recommend it to anyone wishing to increase their performance and satisfaction as a leader in the workplace, at any level, and in any industry.”