March 6, 2019 –
In the never-ending cycles of education, ideation and recruitment that bring the best brains and jobs to the Triangle, the big question as we look ahead is how this growth impacts the region's culture, opportunity and quality of life. What do we want the Triangle to be, and how will we get there?
WRAL TechWire Live will place the lens on the topic of leadership on March 6 at WRAL TV. We'll discuss how local businesses and their innovative leaders continue to strengthen the Triangle’s position as a great place to live, work, and thrive.
We’ll also discuss how the rapid pace of change adds both complexity and opportunity to the charge of leading organizations and communities. In an increasingly competitive and time-starved world, we will delve into how we can all lead more effectively and equitably (no matter your job title) and how that leadership can inspire economic and social good.
Confirmed speakers include (more will be added):
- Jes Averhart, Executive Director, Leadership Triangle
- Brenda Berg, President and CEO, BEST NC
- Eric Boduch, Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist, Pendo
- Katie Gailes, Director of Entrepreneurship Initiatives, Wake Tech
- Gary Greene, President and CEO, Greene Resources
- Chris Weatherly, Director of Ad Sales and Operations, WRAL Digital Solutions
Our event is free, but advanced registration is required and limited seating is available.